Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with the website, www.floodhorsefeeds.com which you may use and/or access
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. This website is operated by Flood Horsefeeds Ltd trading as Flood Horsefeeds Ltd
a company incorporated and registered in Ireland with company registration number 135454 whose registered office is at Flood Horsefeeds Ltd, Bourtree Lodge, Newbridge, Co. Kildare, W12 E365 (“Flood Horsefeeds Ltd”, “we”, “us” or “our”). You can contact us at this address or by using any of the contact information provided at the end of this statement.
- A user can access our website and utilise some of our website’s functionality without providing any personal information. However, all users who become a registered user of our website must provide basic contact and demographic information. Any personal information held or processed will be destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed.
- We do not follow a user’s browsing path outside of our website.
- Collection and use of personal information
- Flood Horsefeeds Ltd does not collect any personal information about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer, for example if you submit forms for nutritional advice, customer service support or subscribe to our email or newsletters.
- Your personal information may also be anonymised so that is no longer personal data (within the meaning of the GDPR) and used for our own business purposes.
- From time to time, our website requests information from users via surveys or competitions. Participation in these surveys and/or competitions is completely voluntary, and the user therefore has a choice whether to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact details (such as name and delivery address) and demographic information (such as address and age grouping). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes; demographic information will be used for purposes of monitoring and improving the website.
- Flood Horsefeeds Ltd may, with your expressed permission, send you e-mails regarding its products.
- How long do we keep this personal information?
- Our legal basis for processing your data.
Examples of how we use your data to achieve the purpose
To provide information on the products and/or services to you as a prospective customer or customer
We use your personal information when you:
Contractual Necessity – Where the personal information relates to our commercial relationship with you as a prospective customer or customer, we process your data as it is necessary to perform the contract with you or take steps at your request before putting the contract in place.
Advertising and marketing services (if applicable)
Our website may provide users with the opportunity to opt-in to receive promotional/marketing information from Flood Horsefeeds Ltd and selected advertisers via email.
We may also request personal information from you via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to disclose this information. Information requested may include:
We may send you emails for advertising and marketing purposes with your consent.
We may send you requests to voluntarily participate in surveys.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- Legal and safety reasons: We may retain, preserve, or share your personal information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond, based on applicable law, to a legal request (e.g., a subpoena, search warrant, court order, or other request from government or law enforcement); (b) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; (c) protect our rights, property, or safety; (d) enforce any contracts we have with you or any of our website terms or notices.
- Service providers: We may share your personal information to help us provide our services and communicate with you. Categories of service providers include IT software and hosting providers and records-storage companies. Where such third parties are processors, these third parties are contractually required to use your information only to provide their service to us and are contractually barred from using your information for their own purposes.
- Business re-organisation: In instances where our business is subject to a re-organization, such as a merger or acquisition of some or all its assets, we may, in accordance with our legitimate interests, need to share information in the course of the transaction. In such circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed, where permitted by applicable law, in connection with a corporate restructuring, sale, or assignment of assets, merger, or other changes of control or financial status of Flood Horsefeeds Ltd or any of its group companies.
- DATA TRANSFERS
- Commenting and social media
- Flood Horsefeeds Ltd may allow users to leave comments and share articles on the website. To do so, you must be logged in to the website. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so when you attempt to post a comment. To leave a comment, you must log in as a means of authentication. Users’ interaction on the website is subject to our Browser Terms and Conditions, which users must read and accept in full before placing any comments or materials on our website.
- Flood Horsefeeds Ltd may from time to time use social media accounts and pages on and to which users may interact and post comments and other materials. Any such user interaction and contribution are subject to our Browser Terms and Conditions and any acceptable use policy published by the social media provider. We do not undertake or accept responsibility for monitoring inappropriate conduct or comments on any social media we may use. If at any time we choose to monitor such content or conduct, we nonetheless assume no responsibility for such content or conduct, have no contractual obligation to modify, remove or seek the modification or removal of such content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the persons submitting such content.
- Information automatically logged.
- Irish Data Protection Commissioner
- Further information on your data privacy rights is available on the website of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner: www.dataprotection.ie
- You have the right to submit a complaint about our use of your information with your local supervisory authority or our supervisory authority, the Irish Data Protection Commission. The contact details for the Irish Data Protection Commission can be found on its website (see link above).
- External links
- Requests regarding data supplied via this website.
- You have several rights in relation to your information that we process. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
- While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in specific circumstances. We describe these rights below.
- Access: You have the right to request access to your information that we control.
- Data Portability: You have the right to request that some of your personal information that you initially provided to us is returned to you or another controller in a commonly used machine-readable format.
- Rectify, Restrict and Delete: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information or to rectify or delete your information. Please note that despite a deletion request, we may continue to process your information if we have a legal basis to do so.
- Object: If we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, you can object in certain circumstances. In such cases, where legally required to do so, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue processing it or where it is needed for legal reasons.
- Revoke Consent: Where you have previously provided your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent to email marketing by using the unsubscribe link in such communications or contacting us.
These rights are subject to a number of exceptions under law.
- Contacting the Website
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Office: Bourtree Lodge, Newbridge, Co. Kildare, W12 E365, Ireland.
This statement was last modified 25TH October 2023
- Language Translations